HUNTER MUSEUM & EDUCATORS
Hunter Education Fellows are a cohort of teachers collaborating with the Hunter Museum to create engaging curriculum integrated with and focused on the arts. Fellows explore topics that stimulate reflective, equitable learning in the classroom through professional development workshops throughout the school year.
Each semester, the Hunter partners with teachers interested in connecting with the museum collection. Fellows have the opportunity to bring students to the museum at a discounted rate and to showcase student work in the museum with a celebration of their talent at the end of each semester.
For more information or questions email email@example.com
Each school is responsible for hanging student work in the Studio Hall and taking it down at the beginning and end of each monthly term. The museum cannot store student work before or after the school exhibition and does not provide materials or supplies for hanging work. Thumbtacks and/or nails are usually sufficient for hanging artwork on the hall’s corkboard walls. Colorful background paper can be added.
Studio Hall exhibitions must have a title panel with the school’s name, grades represented, and project descriptions where applicable. Individual artwork labels with student names are optional.
- August 2019: Youth Photography Showcase
- September 2019: Impressionism with a Twist! Hunter Teen Exhibition
- October 2019: Chattanooga School for the Arts & Sciences
- November 2019: St Nicholas School Exhibition
- December 2019: Origin Moment High School Exhibition
- January 2020: STEM
- February 2020: Skyuka Hall
- March 2020: Bowman Hills School/7-8 grade
- April 2020: Brown Middle School
- May 2020: Hunter Fellows student exhibit
- June 2020: Available
- July 2020: Available
- August 2020: Available
- September 2020: Available