Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Camera (smartphone camera works well)
- Many artists focus on the details in nature, places, and faces in their artwork. To see some examples, look at works by Susanna Briselli, Eliot Porter, Robert Glenn Ketchum, Ansel Adams, and Edward Weston. Now it’s your turn. Use the artists above for inspiration, and turn your eye for detail into a scavenger hunt for your family. All you need is a camera and your imagination
- Find one or more people to do the activity with you.
- Take 5 pictures of details around your house or yard. Try to be tricky with your photos by getting close or capturing unusual angles to make the scavenger hunt more challenging.
- Next, swap your photos with someone else, and try to find the items in each photo
Share your creations @huntermuseum