3D Paper Ornaments
Handmade ornaments are a fun way to add a personal, festive touch to a Christmas tree or window. You can even decorate them to commemorate the year, or draw your wishes for the new year.
- Print out the template (see downloadable pdf).
- Using scissors, cut out the shape (star or tree) from the template.
- Following the dotted line, cut notches into the shape.
- Using crayons or markers, decorate the your shapes with favorite memories or wishes for the new year.
- Attach the papers by sliding the notches together. Enjoy your 3D ornament.
Share your creations @huntermuseum
Generous support for this project provided by Art Bridges