Prices & Policies
PEAK SEASON SATURDAY
(March - October)
For rentals on Saturday during peak season, the rental fee of $5,500 secures all of the rentable spaces in the Museum.
Size: 2,400 sq. ft.
Banquet: 180 guests
Reception: 300 guests
Size: 1,420 sq. ft.
Banquet: 80 guests
Reception: 125 guests
GRAND FOYER & AUDITORIUM
Size: 3,820 sq. ft.
Banquet: 300 guests
Reception: 500 guests
Size: 8,000 sq. ft.
Banquet: 300 guests
Reception: 750 guests
Size: 1,410 sq. ft.
Banquet: 40 guests
Reception: 75 guests
24 HOUR TERRACE
Size: 1,600 sq. ft.
Banquet: 100 guests
Reception: 200 guests
Please contact event staff for current gallery pricing with rental.
Corporate and non-profit discounts available for qualifying events.
AVAILABILITY & DETAILS
- Evening availability Monday through Wednesday; Friday through Sunday
- Daytime rental available Monday through Friday in the Museum Auditorium
- Saturday rentals from March through October require the rental of all spaces
- Evening events may begin at 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m., or 7 p.m. for a four-hour rental. An additional rental hour may be added for $500
- Daytime events should conclude no later than 5 p.m.
- One hour for set up and one hour for break down is included in rental fee
- Corporate & Non-profit discounts are available
To view photos of our rental areas, please visit the Hunter Museum Dropbox.
- A date may be held for seven (7) days without a deposit
- All contracts should be reviewed and signed in person when possible
- Contract is due with half deposit within 10 days of issue date
- Remainder of rental fee is due 30 days prior to event date
- Rental fee is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Renter must provide liability insurance
- Food, tables and decorations must be provided by approved vendors
- No candles, matches, ferns, balloons, glitter, confetti, rice, loose petals, sparklers or fountains
- Alcohol service must be provided through the Museum
- Food, beverage, and photography is not allowed in galleries
- Museum is a smoke-free environment for both indoor space and outdoor terraces
- Smoking is allowed in front of the Museum entrance
- Renter is liable for any damages or injury to property and guests
- Renters may not display, sell, give away, or auction art work of any type