The Hunter offers many programs designed for adults to learn and explore the art and cultural issues represented at the Museum.
- Our diverse Thursday evening Hunter Happens events include lectures, Art + Issues gallery dialogues on topics affecting our community, film screenings, live music and more.
- We also host our popular Artful Yoga series once a month on Saturday afternoons. Each session involves a gallery discussion by a Hunter curator and practice led by a different instructor in our yoga community.
- We're open until 8pm on Thursdays, so stop by to enjoy the art and program offerings including music, guest speakers, tours and more. The first Thursday of every month is Throwback Thursday, when we offer free admission to our permanent collection and $5 admission to special exhibits beginning at 4pm.
- To view these programs and more, visit our Events page.
- If you are looking to have a lunch hour learning session with a group of coworkers or a group of friends, you might be interested in our Artful Lunch series. Or, for a more in-depth professional development opportunity, explore our Designing Innovation corporate program. Please click on the tabs on the left to learn more.
- Want to explore the museum on your own? Self-guided groups can download a special guide through the Hunter's collection below: